
Yay! First ladies craft night! It was much fun. I hope that we can continue having a monthly craft night.
In attendance: Karen, Elly, Leanne, Laurel, Hyland, Rebecca, Kelly, and (making a brief but much appreciated appearance) Wendy
What we did: We ate delicious foodstuffs and chatted and drank wine. There was some crafting: attempts to create an a-line skirt; knitting, yarn wrangling, jewelry making, secret Hyland project (hmmmm....curious!), Etsy updating, book persual....
Prognosis: Excellent! I hope that this can be a monthly event! Laurel had a great suggestion for group projects in the future (perhaps some Amy Butler dewdrop cushions). We may also do a talent/supply exchange in the future.
Thanks so much to the ladies for coming out tonight. I love to see crafty people sharing their talents and tools and bright personalities. Here's hoping for more crafting fun in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment