Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Many Many Houseguests



In June we are hosting houseguests for 23 out of the 30 days. Wheeeeeee!!!! I am excited about it. Last night my brother Ian got into town with his lovely wife, my new sis Emily. Elly, the other sibling, has been staying with us for about a week or so, and is leaving for Brooklyn for the summer to live with her lonely heart Hunter. But, since Ian and Emily are taking over the guest room, and since we live in a 2 b.r. 1200 (at the VERY most) square feet home, Elly was forced to take up residence somewhere else. She likes her privacy, so I built her a little fabric tent. The idea was a carry over from Park(ing) Day, and the fabric was used at the Feuerzangebowle as a tablecloth. It's originally from Ikea and I love it, it's so pretty.

Elly seemed to like her tent in the dining room. It was the perfect size for the borrowed single-areobed, and looked quite cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment